– young family man, wife, 2 kids
– been in industry for over 10 years
– worked for perths largest maintenance roofing companies and commercial roofing and cladding companies supervising
– spent most of his years running maintenance projects
– well accustomed and knowledgeable around commercial roof maintenance and repairs
– highly skilled tradesman and keen eye for detail
– young family man, wife, 3 kids
– been in industry for over 10 yearts
– worked for perths biggest commercial roofing and cladding companies supervising and running ops
– spent most of his years running new commercial roofing and architectural cladding projects
– knowledgeable around all types of large scale new commercial roofing and architectural cladding
Property managers and building owners who fail to regularly inspect and maintain their roofs are taking a huge risk.
By following just a few simple tips, you can prevent minor issues from becoming serious problems and protect your building and business year-round.
Prepare a roof maintenance plan: A good in-house roof maintenance plan is a vital part of the building’s care and upkeep. Every commercial property should have a clear roof maintenance plan that outlines:
Make sure you also include essential information about the roof, including:
Your commercial roof is the first line of defense against the weather, and as a result, it’s the most vulnerable part of your building. Rapid deterioration and premature roof failure can put your building and its occupants at risk, leading to health and safety dangers, damaged assets, loss of revenue through business downtime, costly repairs, and lowered property value.
With regular inspections and a clear preventative roof maintenance plan, you can avoid unnecessary and costly commercial roof problems. Inspecting your roof after major weather events and having a professional contractor detect damage and make repairs quickly will help your roof stand the test of time. The better the maintenance, the longer your commercial roof will last and the happier your clients and customers will be.